Pages

Wednesday, December 30, 2020

.. Audiomachine - Guardians at the Gate.. all ten Phoebus Apollo minutes of it.. all ten Phoebus Apollo minutes of it.. is the quintessential, official music of.. Clark Kent (Brandon Routh): ..".. phantom-echo-self father biological father Jor-el phantom-echo.. it is a war I refuse to fight... for I feel inside myself inwards like Iago Shakespeare's Iago talking about his inwards a poisonous mineral in his inwards that's IT!!-.. it is like a dread mortal poisonous mineral in my inwards this refusal to fight a war that is.. my earth-heritage.. but a war that I honestly believe.. is not... my kryptonian heritage... or definitely not even a single iota or quon.. my kryptonian birthright.. this war.. this war.. it is an earth-birthright this war that begins.. in my accursed hometown farm-community of Smallville, Kansas.. this war begins here.. this war begins here.. and I refuse to fight it... phantom-echo-self biological father Jor-el.. and I feel a great, grand, musical Beethoven eighth symphony elegaic melody symphonic orchestral melody of Beethoven's eighth symphonhy aching in the very heart and soul of the three goddess Tammuz's heart and soul of time and space itself fabric texture of time-and-space itself I feel this aching soul of womb-horror-medusa-fright... medusa.. medusa.. medusa.. for me to fight this war would be for me to be Perseus slaying Medusa at the goddess Athena's behest.. that's EXACTLY what it would be for me to fight this war.. phantom-echo-self biological father Jor-el.. so I refuse I abjectly and forwardly refuse to fight this war.. and I wonder.. about chess.. oh geez.. I've got to read many book-tutorials on playing chess.. on how I can translate this bloody bleeding wound-war into.. into chess.. with an honourable friend-opponent in chess.. to translate this bloody, brutal, savage war.. into gentle chess... into gentle chess.. and then.. to translate this brutal, savage, bleeding-medusa-fright war.. into Gareth Williams's excellent textbook of.. of Linear Algebra.. as if Linear Algebra could be chess.. as if Linear Algebra could be the most exemplary, truly excellent.. chess.. chess.. linear algebra chess.. linear algebra chess.. it is so.. that I am.. a linear algebra chess-man.. Guardian at the Roman Janus-Gate.. ".. $3.. stochastic disturbance terms.. paul dini / joe benitez poison ivy pamela isley kate moss.. stochastic disturbance terms.. $3...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9dt61e-HeEk

No comments:

Post a Comment