Pages

Thursday, December 17, 2020

.. young Abraham Lincoln (Johnny Depp): ..".. so.. in my early 20's... I took two boats.. up the Sangamon River.. that's right.. for both boats.. it was the Sangamon River... and the first boat was a flatboat.. and I built that flatboat together with my friends John D. Johnston (Chad Michael Murray) and John Hanks (Tom Hanks).. all three of us built that boat together.. and then we took it up the Sangamon River.. and we encountered a dam.. and water a lot of water got into the boat because of the dam.. so.. oh no.. oh no.. that cargo was cartloads of pork.. sorry.. real sorry... I know how terrible that is.. how really, really terrible.. so I put the cartloads of pork on the riverbank.. their were also.. oh no.. their were.. their were pigs on board the boat.. but they stayed on the boat.. and I bore a hole in the boat to let the water out.. and then we went over the dam and I plugged up the hole... heh.. a little adventure their.. a little adventure.. got everything back on to the boat.. and we.. we were taking the boat to New Orleans.. John Hanks (Tom Hanks) made his departure before we made it to New Orleans.. New Orleans was a serious, deadly slave-holding town.. the town of New Orleans.. a serious, ruthlessly slave-holding town was the town of New Orleans.. and.. I almost wonder what all the bother was about this boat ride that we took.. wait.. it was.. my memory.. my short-term long-term memory.. it was on the Sangamon river.. wasn't it... ?..-.. this boat-ride.. I sort of wonder what all the bother about this boat-ride.. what it actually was.. what it actually was.. the second boat ride I took as a young man in my early 20's.. was another boat-ride on the Sangamon river.. on now a steamboat rather than a flatboat.. on a steamboat called.. 'the Talisman'... that was a dandy affair.. a dandy affair... ".. $3.. stochastic disturbance terms.. paul dini / joe benitez poison ivy pamela isley kate moss.. stochastic disturbance terms.. $3...

No comments:

Post a Comment