Pages

Sunday, December 20, 2020

.. Jim (from ' Martha Stewart's Apprentice): .. ".. Hanno Raudsepp.. I'm taking a leave of absence.. I don't want what happened with Raj.. to happen with me.. I.. arrghhhhh.... I know what happened with Raj... I know.. I know.. I KNOW!!.. it was Raj entering politics.. it was the internet Raj being obsessed.. OBSESSED with corrupt male politicians.. only men.. only male politicians.. only corrupt male politicians.. with me.. with who I was in my Apprentice reviews on IGN.. it's worse.. it's the WHO.. it's the World food crisis.. it's eating.. it's Brianne eating.. it's Hyacinth Ryder eating.. it's both young girls eating well.. it's both young girl having regular meals and regular nourishment.. that's EXACTLY what it is with me.. I have to go.. and measure the exact time.. that I should-.. return.. ".. $3.. stochastic disturbance terms.. paul dini / joe benitez poison ivy pamela isley kate moss.. stochastic disturbance terms.. $3...

No comments:

Post a Comment