Pages

Tuesday, December 29, 2020

Ivan Torrent - Afterlife.. is the quintessential, official music of.. Lois Lane senior (Margot Kidder): .. ".. Lois lane (victoria brianne hill)... I'm going to bring you to meet an old family friend.. he's old.. he's real old.. you may not remember him.. he's Perry.. Perry White (George Clooney)... I-... sob sob sob... I .. I.. KNOW about those job employment workshops.. and those employment centres those places about teaching you how to do job interviews.. and.. this sends chills.. ice-horror-chills down my spine.. lois lane (victoria brianne hill).. do you know what it is that sends ice-horror-chills down my spine .. lois lane (victoria brianne hill).. it's the expression.. what sends horror-chills.. sorry... down my spine.. is the expression.. '.. looking for a job is a full-time job..'.. that's bullshit.. job interviews are bullshit.. in my not-so-humble opinion.. and what is especially bullshit are FOLLOW-UP NOTES for job-interviews.. sorry... sorry for even mentioning that.. beloved daughter lois lane (victoria brianne hill).. navigating your way linguistically thru a horror-carnival ride of job-interview questions.. not for MY daughter... not for MY daughter.. oh.. the family friend.. he's-.. sob sob sob... he's not that family friend who-.. I mean.. Perry White (George Clooney).. he's just like.. you know Carl Harrison.. Perry White (George Clooney) has precisely, PRECISELY Carl Harrison's personality.. I'm going to get you a job with Perry White at his burgeoning newspaper-enterprise.. beloved daughter lois lane (victoria brianne hill)... working for Perry White (George Clooney) will be EXACTLY like what if you worked for Carl Harrison.. it'll be JUST like working for Carl Harrison.. just like it.. just like it.. Perry White (George Clooney).. he's-.. he's different.. it's hard to explain.. he'll be more like your very, very, very nice high school teacher than your employer.. lois lane (victoria brianne hill)... also.. he'll TEACH you EVERYTHING and I mean EVERYTHING that you'll EVER need to know to work for him at his newspaper.. sorry.. I should have explained that.. he'll tell you EVERYTHING you need to know and I mean EVERYTHING about working at his newspaper... before he hires you.. their will be a rigorous, gently rigorous training-session.. before he hires you for his newspaper.. your friend.. Gal Godot.. by the way.. I'm worried about her... I'm really, really worried about her.. too.. just like you.. beloved daughter.. lois lane (victoria brianne hill).. ".. $3.. stochastic disturbance terms.. paul dini / joe benitez poison ivy pamela isley kate moss.. stochastic disturbance terms.. $3...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e5g6ps3H1-U

No comments:

Post a Comment