Pages

Wednesday, April 27, 2022

... Hanno Ridal Raudsepp: ..."... I saw the movie 'X-men 1', directed by Bryan Singer... in the movie theatre... at the Victoria Terrance in Metropolitan Toronto... in the mid-late '90's... I saw that movie.. in the mid-late '90's... and I couldn't even think about how wonderful and radiant and emotionally and intellectually resonant Famke Janssen was as Jean Grey in that movie... in 'The X-men 1', directed by Bryan Singer... all I could think of after I saw that movie was the horrific, satanic death of Senator Walker (?)-... or was he Senator Robert Kelley... played by Bruce Davison... in that movie... in that movie... I couldn't think about the warmth and compassion of the Ian Mckellen Magneto in that movie.. in 'The X-men 1', directed by Bryan Singer.. seeing this movie in the mid-late '90's at the Victoria Terrace in Metropolitan Toronto... all I could think of after I saw this movie was seeing the horrific, satanic death of... of Bruce Davison... of him playing the character he played... Senator Walker I thought was the name of the character her played in that movie... in 'The X-men 1', directed by Bryan Singer... I thought Bruce Davison played... that his character's name in that movie was Senator Walker... but I know that who he played in that movie was Senator Robert Kelley... that Bruce Davison played Senator Robert Kelley in 'The X-men 1', directed by Byran Singer...."....... $3.. stochastic disturbance terms.. paul dini / joe benitez poison ivy pamela isley kate moss.. stochastic disturbance terms.. $3..

No comments:

Post a Comment