Pages

Sunday, April 24, 2022

... Track 9 Giganta Sascha Renzcha.... Track 9 Giganta Sascha Renzcha... of Hans Zimmer's Oscar-winning soundtrack for the movie "Dune".... Track 9 Giganta Sascha Renzscha... is the official, quintessential, haunting, enchanting music of.... Marty Scorcese: ..." .... Julia Jezebel (Megan Gale) -...?.... - that's your name...?.... I think that's a really cool name... it hearkens back to the love of my life in the Old Testament... Julie Jezebel (Megan Gale).... wow... that's really your name... that's an AWESOME name... Julia Jezebel (Megan Gale)... ahhhhh... awesomeness.... just-... just.... awesomeness... Julia Jezebel (Megan Gale).... I want you to... be my Wonder Woman... I want to direct a Wonder Woman movie based on William Marston's truly artistically poweful Wonder Woman comics.... and Julie Jezebel (Megan Gale)... I want you to play Wonder Woman in my Wonder Woman movie based on the old, classic, truly artistic Marston Wonder Woman comics.... I can see the opening credits... Julia Jezebel as Diana of Themiscyra.... Tom Cruise as Steve Trevor... Zelda Sinclaire-Voight (Angelina Jolie) as The Cheetah.... Richard Whitney (Leonardo diCaprio) as Maxwell Lord.... Natalia Knight (Monica Bellucci) as Queen Hippolyta.... and finally..... Daniel Day Lewis as Ares...."....... $3.. stochastic disturbance terms.. paul dini / joe benitez poison ivy pamela isley kate moss.. stochastic disturbance terms.. $3..

No comments:

Post a Comment