Pages

Wednesday, April 27, 2022

... Hanno Ridal Raudsepp: ...."... being an actor should not be just like being a cutter..... being an actor should not be exactly the same as being a cutter.... no one should EVER be forced to play the role of Havok like that... EVER!!!!!!!.... EVER!!!!!!!!!.... EVER!!!!!!!!!!!.... I am Hanno Raudsepp and I am the victim of a horrific human rights atrocity in my faculty and capacity of being an actor playing the role of Havok over the course of almost a whole year.... I am Hanno Raudsepp and I am a victim of a horrific, satanic, sadistic war-crime and hate crime in my faculty and capacity of being an actor playing Havok for what is now almost a whole year now....... "..... $3.. stochastic disturbance terms.. paul dini / joe benitez poison ivy pamela isley kate moss.. stochastic disturbance terms.. $3..

Hanno Raudsepp: ...".. I am Hanno Raudsepp and.. in the role of Havok.. I have suffered now for almost a whole year literally almost every single day I have suffered infinitely more horrifically as the victim of infinitely more sadism than Sylvester Stallone in the role of John Rambo in the movie 'First Blood'.... " ....... $3.. stochastic disturbance terms.. paul dini / joe benitez poison ivy pamela isley kate moss.. stochastic disturbance terms.. $3..

No comments:

Post a Comment