Pages

Sunday, April 24, 2022

.... Hanno Ridal Raudsepp: ...".... Francis Ford... Sophia Coppola... I think something nigh-apocalyptic happened in the winter of the year 2009... when Kate moss... Mike Ovitz- style... in that winter of the year 2009... in that winter of 2009.. when Kate Moss was... Mike Ovitz- style... cast unassailably and irrevocably as Lisa Simpson in the live-action 'The Simpsons' movie... and Kendra Wilkinson equivalently... was cast as Bart Simpson in that same winter of the year 2009... something so apocalyptic happened with that unassailable, irrevocable casting.. that.. Sophia Coppola... Francis Ford.... can... every single time in the year 2021... maybe for what seems like almost the whole duration of the year 2021... maybe not for the whole duration but for what seems like a very long duration in the year 2021.... and especially even moreson in the first four or five months of the year 2022... even moreso that year... the year 2022.. the year 2022... when I... Hanno Raudsepp... say the name 'lisa simpson' with such a feeling and sensation of love and warmth for lisa simpson... when I say the name 'lisa simpson' in a quiet, meek, vulnerable way... for all that duration... can that be translated into... if it's me Hanno Raudsepp in the role of Cobra Commander... my saying 'lisa simpson' can be thru vocal technology be translated into my saying 'Hannah Lee Jason'... Hannah Lee Jason is played by Kate Moss in the Sophia Coppola directed, Dan Hill- screenplay 'G. I. Joe' movies... so whenever in that 2021 / 2022 duration of time I said the words 'lisa simpson' in a petite, vulnerable voice... those words I spoke in that voice 'lisa simpson'.. can be transformed into my spoken words actually being 'hannah lee jason'.. instead... and also... as myself... being Ahania Blacksmith... when I speek vulnerably and meekly the name 'lisa simpson'... it's transformed thru vocal technology into my spoken voice saying... 'priscilla rich'... or 'william marston's priscilla rich'... or 'golden age priscilla rich'... or 'silver age priscilla rich'... or 'silver age robert kanigher priscilla rich'.... priscilla rich being the role of Kate Moss... of 3-year old 4-year old 5-year old kate moss... and 6-year old 7-year old 8-year old 9-year old kate moss... and likewise.. if I was playing Balder with adorable 9-year old angelica jones megan d. iseult or adorable 3-year old angelica jones megan d. iseult... or 9-year old megan d. iseult 9-year old janet van dyne... in these movies where I play Balder... or 3-year old megan d. iseult 3-year old janet van dyne... interacting with my character of Balder... that when I in that same meek, soft, vulnerable voice say 'lisa simpson'... my spoken words 'lisa simpson'... can be translated thru vocal technology into my spoken words being 'jocasta'... 'Jocasta'... because 3-year old to 9-year old or 10-year old or 14-year old kate moss is playing 'Jocasta'... in these 'The Mighty Thor' movies in which I... I.. Hanno Raudsepp... played Balder...."....... $3.. stochastic disturbance terms.. paul dini / joe benitez poison ivy pamela isley kate moss megan d. iseult hyacinth ryder monica bellucci angelina jolie nikita bellucci scarlett johansson uma thurman.. stochastic disturbance terms.. $3..

Agnes Christie Pax of earth-1 (Willie Tell Archer-1): .."... today is the date of April the 24th... in the year 2022...."..... Agnes Christie Pax of earth-2 (Willie Tell Archer-2): ..."... today is a very powerful day of April the 24th... in the year 2022...."... $3.. stochastic disturbance terms.. paul dini / joe benitez poison ivy pamela isley kate moss megan d. iseult hyacinth ryder monica bellucci angelina jolie nikita bellucci scarlett johansson uma thurman... stochastic disturbance terms.. $3..

No comments:

Post a Comment