Pages

Saturday, April 30, 2022

... Roger Ebert: ...."... 'Spider-,man 4', directed by Sam Raim, Ron Howard, Sophia Coppola and Mr. Scorcese... and I'm calling him Mr. Scorcese.... 'Spider man 4' is the most painful movie ever made... I feel so sorry for Nancy Allen and Peter Weller in this movie playing two police officers... the Spanish Inquisition against police officers has to stop... that is one of the main messages of this movie... of 'Spider man 4'... Grant Morrison... I think Grant Morrison is playing himself in this movie.. he does such heart-rending, nuanced, beautiful work as a man fighting for the human-rights of cops... I just called it the human-rights of cops... I used the word human-rights... because there is a word for police officers that Yyves Montand is so horrified by... sorry... how should I phrase that... I think there is something going on with Ned Leeds where he may have once used that word about police officers but Ned Leeds, played by Hanno Raudsepp is older now and he realizes that a bad encounter with police officers is far from being the worst thing that can happen to you... far, far, far from being the worst thing... he realizes... I think there is something-... I can't talk about the holy spirit beautiful soul hyacinth in this movie... she's beautiful, she's sacred as Mata Hari... Winona Ryder plays her... her name is Sonia just like Sonia in 'Crime and Punishment'... I'm not even going to tell you the real surprise of who played Kraven the Hunter...."... $3.. stochastic disturbance terms.. paul dini / joe benitez poison ivy pamela isley kate moss.. stochastic disturbance terms.. $3..

No comments:

Post a Comment