Pages

Thursday, April 28, 2022

... track 4 g. willow wilson doris zuel angelina gal godot... track 4 g. willow wilson doris zeul angelina gal godot... track 4... track 4... of Hans Zimmer's soundtrack composed for the movie "Dune".... track 4 g. willow wilson doris zeul angelina jolie gal godot... is the official, quintessential, cry-from-the-soul-of-oothoon-artemis music of... and cry-from-the-soul-of-enitharmon music of... (.. is her name spelled as 'enitharmon'... ?... or as... 'enitharman'...).... the official, quintessential, cry-of-ophelia music of... of hyacinth-ophelia music of... Hanno Raudsepp: ...."... the savannas angels from heaven in gotham... the megan d. iseults... the megan gales... the winona ryder... the hyacinth ryders... the monica belluccis... the scarlett johanssons... nicole kidman... uma thurman... the uma thurmans... - who else.. sorry real sorry... the nikita belluccis... I know I'm shamefully missing someone... willie tell archer-1... alisa ibiza-shore... willie tell archer-2... i know I'm shamefully leaving out... someone... it's 'The Empire Strikes Back', directed by Irvin Kershner.. or sorry.. Irwin Kershner... I'm real real sorry... I know I'm not spelling the name of the munificient, magnificent Stanley Kubrick-scale director of 'The Empire Strikes Back'... I know I'm not spelling his name... correctly... accurately... sorry real sorry my apologies to that munificent, astounding, unparallelable except by Stanley Kubrick and Peter Hyams director of 'The Empire Strikes Back'... (.. is the name of the director of '2010"... is his name Peter Hyams... sorry real sorry.. is that his name...)... and the screenplay for 'The Empire Strikes Back' written by Lawrence Kasdan and Leigh Brakkett.... sorry... I think I'm misspelling her last name... inaccurately... Leigh Brakket... Leigh Brakkett..-...?.... the movie 'The Empire Strikes Back'... I don't think any of you beautiful young women or beautiful young girls have actually... SEEN... that movie yet... 'The Empire Strikes Back'... and I want to warn you about that movie.. there are scenes of torture in that movie... the rebels are tortured in that movie in the final act of that movie... Han Solo... Chewbaca... C3-PO is dismembered.... horrifically... I want to talk about how terrifying the torture of Chewbacca actually is... I believe... for a Wookie... how horrrific the torture of Han Solo by electroshock.. by electricity.. actually is... I'm sorry... the carbonite... the carbonite.. the carbonite.. the carbonite... I'm sorry I'm not talking about that and Han Solo... I mean... Viewer Discretion is strongly advised for the movie 'The Empire Strikes Back' - episode 5 - black orchid episode 5 - The Empire Strikes Back..... "......... $3.. stochastic disturbance terms.. paul dini / joe benitez poison ivy pamela isley kate moss.. stochastic disturbance terms.. $3..

No comments:

Post a Comment