Pages

Tuesday, August 2, 2022

... Kyle Raynor (Brian Austin Green): ...."... Ahania (the 49-year old male Hanno Jason Leigh).. I'm really not sure about the cogentin.. I'm convinced that cogentin must be a heavy-sleeping-pill for chronic pain... for people with bad conditions of being in chronic pain.. that cogentin helps such human sufferers get heavy sleep... long heavy restful sleep... that cogentin is a heavy-sleep pill.. I am Kyle Raynor (Brian Austin Green).. and I honestly believe that cogentin is a heavy-sleep pill.. a heavy-sleep medication.. a heavy-sleeping pill is what I honestly believe cogentin is.. and for you.. Ahania (the 49-year old male Hanno Jason Leigh).. where you are at your point in your life.. everything- with your life.. right now.. Ahania (the 49-year old male Hanno Jason Leigh).. I believe heavy, lengthy sleep could really harm your self-esteem.. Ahania (the 49-year old male Hanno Jason Leigh).. uniquely you.. Ahania (the 49-year old male Hanno Jason Leigh).. uniquely you..".. $3.. stochastic disturbance terms.. paul dini / joe benitez poison ivy pamela isley kate moss megan d. iseult hyacinth ryder monica bellucci angelina jolie scarlett johansson.. stochastic disturbance terms.. $3..

... Ahania (the 49-year old male Hanno Jason Leigh): .."... thanks, Kyle Raynor (Brian Austin Green)... oh-.. oh no... the cogentin together with the pills of escitalopram and clonazapam.. two pills of cogentin together with one pill of escitalopram and one pill of clonazepam.. each day I've taken it.. it has put me to sleep for about twenty-four hours.. maybe twenty-three hours.. maybe for twenty-two hours of straight sleep.. approximately... approximately.. but I just took those two pills of cogentin together with one pill of clonazepam and one pill of escitalopram at about ten o'clock tonight... and this time it's been keeping me wide awake.. extremely awake.. like I can't fall asleep at all.. would you say this in german.. 'Was Gibt'..?.. what gives..?... 'Was Gibt'..?... sorry.. Kyle (Brian Austin Green).. maybe you have some enlightening insight into what this means.... now.. tonight.. with my internal chemistry.. my biochemistry.. and the pills.. what these pills.. specifically of cogentin-..?... what these pills.. may have been.. chemically.. or chemical nomenclature.. what.. I guess nomenclature is the chemical naming of chemical.. elements.. compounds..".. $3.. stochastic disturbance terms.. paul dini / joe benitez poison ivy pamela isley kate moss megan d. iseult hyacinth ryder monica bellucci angelina jolie scarlett johansson savanna samson holly madison.. stochastic disturbance terms.. $3..

No comments:

Post a Comment