Pages

Tuesday, January 31, 2023

.. Could.. the enigma TNG - Death Dealer play during this monologue by Mystique.. Mystique (Holly Madison): ..".. I have an earthquake in my belly which claims many lives.. souls in me which are killed inside me in an earthquake.. an earthquake in my inwards.. different than Violette le Duc talking about her inwards.. talking about.. 'the sea monster inside me..'.. inside.. her.. not inside me.. it's like a Victorian story about a two-dimensional parallel reality inside me.. I mean-.. sorry.. I mean.. like a reality which only exists in two-dimensions in a Victorian story.. inside me.. that that is what is inside my stomach.. including the earthquake which kills people.. beings.. inside me.. all of that.. and.. and.. and.. I feel something about.. Rogue.. where she is so deep.. so infinitely.. deep.. like as if I were by contrast shallow inside.. it's like.. she's perfect.. she's good and she knows how to carry her guilty emotion well.. like for her it's so much a guilt FOR someone else.. that-.. I think there is something about guilt that may be.. the Jung term-.. intraverted..?.. and she's so unbelievably extraverted about her guilt.. her deep emotion of guilt.. Leopold Bloom talking about good manure for his garden.. good cow manure.. ahh.. it's Hamlet my love my beloved Hamlet.. in me.. inside me.. the time is out of joint.. the time.. what does Hamlet mean by the time.. and good wonderful Phil was the colossal intellect at explaining the definition of the word 'anachronistic' in terms of a definition of that word that includes time and era.. like maybe me not even if I don't think about time.. and just think that inside me is everything out of joint.. Hamlet.. not even a pleasant, amiable corruption.. inside me.. just inside me being out of joint.. Polonius?..-.. I know the one person I still honestly don't think about-.. enough?.. -.. is Polonius.. and he might be a universe.. he said to thine own self be true, and thus it follows you cannot be false to any man.. Milwaukee butchered that.. "... $3.. stochastic disturbance terms.. paul dini / joe benitez poison ivy pamela isley kate moss megan d. iseult hyacinth ryder monica bellucci angelina jolie.. stochastic disturbance terms.. $3..

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=44tQqvXmaTU&list=RD44tQqvXmaTU&start_radio=1 .. in the inwards of the above URL.. watch?vivien = 44-tiger-Queue question-volk-e(X)oneratable-mate-assassin Trenton-Universe.. $3.. stochastic disturbance terms.. paul dini / joe benitez poison ivy pamela isley kate moss megan d. iseult hyacinth ryder monica bellucci angelina jolie.. stochastic disturbance terms.. $3..

No comments:

Post a Comment