Pages

Tuesday, January 31, 2023

.. Havok (Hanno Raudsepp): ..".. Mr. Scorcese.. that scene I did.. where I'm yelling in a raging voice.. the words.. 'I'm gonna kick your asses.. I'm gonna kick your asses.. I'm gonna kick your asses..'.. and all the Hollywood celebrities are in a.. what's it called.. it's not the Academy Awards.. I'm not even sure what occasion this is.. where all the celebrities are in.. a room a leviathan room just like the room in which the Academy Awards are held.. and they're all together.. as a crowd.. standing.. not sitting down.. and then my voice.. over a powerful loudspeaker attached close to.. the ceiling.. my voice thru this loudspeaker.. comes thru this loudspeaker.. yelling in the raging voice.. the words.. that I was-.. the words.. 'I'm gonna kick your asses.. I'm gonna kick your asses.. I'm gonna kick your asses'.. I mean.. the celebrities.. that's what Havok is yelling at all the celebrities when they are all in a single leviathan room at an event just like the Academy Awards.. and then as soon as my voice over the loudspeakers is heard saying this.. you see Leonardo diCaprio in black tuxedo or whatever you call that black formal wear.. his head turns around to hear the voice instantaneously.. like in a real Leonardo diCaprio hero moment visual moment.. and.. I think we lost that whole scene.. I really don't think there is any way that when I did that in early winter that.. that that scene can ever be in that movie... ".. $3.. stochastic disturbance terms.. paul dini / joe benitez poison ivy pamela isley kate moss megan d. iseult.. stochastic disturbance terms.. $3..

.. a producer: ..".. look.. he doesn't mean gal godot.. that's common sense... also.. it's not the same old thing.. with her.. being involved in Hollywood..".. $3.. stochastic disturbance terms.. paul dini / joe benitez poison ivy pamela isley kate moss megan d. iseult.. stochastic disturbance terms.. $3..

No comments:

Post a Comment