Pages

Monday, January 16, 2023

.. The Inhumans Medusa (Tiffany Fallon): ..".. I am a mother.. and I love my child so deeply with singular.. devotion.. and.. sob sob.. I mean.. The Charter of the Inhumans since Time Immemorial is that the Mother is the Enemy.. on earth.. always has been.. and.. I am so rigorously aware of this reality.. as a mother myself.. I know that the Mother is cruel.. and that the Mother is a bully.. and that the Mother is unspeakable to her child.. I know that all this is true and that the Mother is the enemy.. and.. but.. I am a mother to a wonderful, sacred child myself.. and-.. I have to-.. my words fail me..".. $3.. stochastic disturbance terms.. paul dini / joe benitez poison ivy pamela isley kate moss.. stochastic disturbance terms.. $3..

No comments:

Post a Comment