Pages

Monday, January 30, 2023

.. Maire Lainevool: ..".. Hanno.. I went to a farm.. like in the agricultural States.. and I don't understand what I saw.. I don't even think-.. it's like.. I've studied the genetic engineering of pit-bulls.. and.. the baby pigs born out of their mothers.. I don't.. maybe only a Loki Sky-walker can explain-.. there were children there.. biology students.. and teenagers.. the young men.. teenagers.. I don't understand.. is it-.. what Desmond Morris writes about squirrels in 'The Human Zoo'.. it's-.. I want to emphasize this.. I didn't see any of these baby pigs smile.. that bothered me.. deeply.. deeply.. you said that that poor deceased fetal pig which you dissected had an adorable smile.. was deceased with an adorable smile.. that's the one thing that gives me-.. pause.. serious dramatic pause.. a deceased fetal pig with an adorable smile?-.. I've never seen anything like that.. with baby pigs.. male teenage biology students.. watching those baby pigs be born.. and after they are born.. with their mothers.. I think that fetal pig who smiled adorably.. that deceased fetal pig who had an adorable smile.. who you-.. sob.. hanno.. i'm sorry.. i'm sorry so very sorry you had to dissect that adorably smiling fetal pig.. I want to say this fetal pig was very, very special.. unique.. sacred..".. $3.. stochastic disturbance terms.. paul dini / joe benitez poison ivy pamela isley kate moss.. stochastic disturbance terms.. $3..

No comments:

Post a Comment