Pages

Tuesday, January 17, 2023

.. Hanno Raudsepp: ..".. Winona Ryder.. if you ARE cast as Black Widow.. could you say something like this for Empire Magazine video..'.. oh.. I think it's so appropriate to make Alex Summers and Jared into brothers.. that's just so-.. it just clicks.. Ethan Hawke's middle name is Laurie.. I really was so thrilled when I found that out.. you.. know.. Christian Bale way back in Little Women.. oh god.. how long ago.. I don't want to age.. at all... especially playing such a role like Black Widow.. a lot more like my older roles.. less so maybe like my recent ones.. Ethan as Jared.. I just love Jared.. they're not sure about my actual name as Black Widow.. you know.. Scarlett is Natasha.. I want to have a lot of really nice scenes with Ethan.. as Jared.. when I play Black Widow.. this is one filming production that I really hope lasts forever.. with so, so many repeat takes.. where they may even show varying takes in different theatrical releases of the Avengers movie.. it's awesome..'...".. $3.. stochastic disturbance terms.. paul dini / joe benitez poison ivy pamela isley kate moss.. stochastic disturbance terms.. $3..

No comments:

Post a Comment