Pages

Tuesday, January 31, 2023

... 9-year old Lisa Simpson: ..".. hanno.. I still think the schoolwork homework you did in high school Calculus was a lot more like a real job.. maybe even like the young Pierpont Morgan working at Duncan, Sherman.. I mean in the year 2009.. Holly Madison was supposed to be in her late '20's.. and.. she having access to a lot more resources easy simple resources than you had at that age.. and.. and I'm also mentioning how you read 'The Golden Bowl' by Henry James at that age.. and Ulysses by James Joyce.. I'm not gonna talk about Finnegans Wake something with me and-.. it's like.. it wasn't-.. that easy.. and.. a Holly Madison in her late '20's like you in High School doing Calculus homework.. her at that age and contract negotiation.. for a Hollywood film.. for Scorcese.. comic books... I have some or a lot of thoughts about all this.. ".. $3.. stochastic disturbance terms.. paul dini / joe benitez poison ivy pamela isley kate moss megan d. iseult.. stochastic disturbance terms.. $3..

No comments:

Post a Comment