Pages

Tuesday, January 31, 2023

.. Rogue (Savvannah Samson): ..".. Magneto.. okay.. it's Ralph (writers note: Ralph Fiennes).. it's not even so real that.. I have never read exhaustively at all about the holocaust.. I know about embeth davidtz and those other women in 'Schindler's List'.. it's.. I still.. I know you fought at Dieppe... Magneto.. but I honestly don't know what that means... I know what you were in World War Two was a Canadian soldier.. Magneto.. for the whole war that's what you were.. Magneto.. I know.. I know you were in concentration camps during World War Two.. Magneto.. and that it was brutal for you there.. I know.. Magneto.. it's that.. you're Magneto.. a hero.. an original hero like the Lone Ranger.. ".. $3.. stochastic disturbance terms.. paul dini / joe benitez poison ivy pamela isley kate moss.. stochastic disturbance terms.. $3..

.. Rogue (Savvannah Samson): ..".. oh God.. Magneto.. the Enron-prosecutors are still doing their quantum-speed slide-show.. like at a Trial.. an Enron-prosecutor slide-show in my mind.. quantum-speed slides.. of.. you.. Magneto.. emaciated.. very, terribly emaciated holding your wife and your both refugees from the Holocaust.. from concentration camps.. I saw that image and heard the voice of an enron-prosecutor say 'The Lone Ranger'.. is this what MK-Ultra is?..".. Magneto (Daniel Day Lewis): ..".. I'm also hearing the voices of those enron-prosecutors now saying no it's not MK-Ultra.. the voices are saying 'It's a horrible Holocaust that claimed a lot of lives'.. but.. I don't want you to.. it's Rogue.. talking about this subject...- no.. -.. this.. any other way.. than with hum-.. light humour that is so angular..".. $3.. stochastic disturbance terms.. paul dini / joe benitez poison ivy pamela isley kate moss.. stochastic disturbance terms.. $3..

No comments:

Post a Comment