Pages

Thursday, January 26, 2023

.. track 11 oothoon-artemis with the soul of the William Blake god 'Orc'.. track 11 oothoon-artemis with the soul of the William Blake god 'Orc'.. (.. oothoon.. also.. is a William Blake goddess..).. track 11.. of Hans Zimmer's soundtrack to the movie "Blade Runner".. track 11.. is the official, quintessential music of.. Hanno Raudsepp: ..".. it's my rage-seizures.. they're not human.. I rage unspeakable obscenities against my friends and I expect to be forgiven.. by them.. more.. like they will say there's nothing to forgive.. it's the sheer self-righteousness of my obscene, unspeakably obscene rage-seizures.. it's the righteousness inside them which I cultivate.. (... Doctor Laura.. did I learn the word 'cultivate' from Doctor Laura.. from a magazine article about Doctor Laura..).. it's not the rage-seizure of Havok Alex Summers in issue #271 of 'The Uncanny X-men', written by Chris Claremont.. where Havok Alex Summers wishes truly wishes that he could be the Havok Alex Summers of issue #249 of 'The Uncanny X-men', written by Chris Claremont.. for the sexually assaulted Magistrate Tam and her female magistrate colleagues.. for all of them.. for all of them.. Havok Alex Summers is feeling.. 'they are my fellow magistrates.. I HAVE to be the Havok Alex Summers of issue #248'.. I can't be this fully wardrobed righteous avenger.. who doesn't even.. suffer.. or put himself on the same page with the sexually assaulted magistrate tam and her other sexually assaulted female magistrate colleagues.. Havok Alex Summers can't focus on Psylocke.. he can't think about Psylocke.. he focuses all his rage on Wolverine.. but he doesn't even understand what he Havok Alex Summers.. what he is.. as this avowed righteous avenger of his sexually assaulted fellow female magistrate-colleagues.. it's that.. I'm Hanno Raudsepp and my rage-seizures my obscene rage-seizures are only for myself.. have only ever been only for myself.. on my own behalf.. on my own behalf.. Havok Alex Summers tells Wolverine.. and Psylocke.. 'your wearing my girl's uniform.. if you harmed her to get it.. I'll make you PAY!!!..'.. I think that's what he says.. I thinks that's what he says.. in issue #271 of 'The Uncanny X-men'..".. $3.. stochastic disturbance terms.. paul dini / joe benitez poison ivy pamela isley kate moss megan d. iseult hyacinth ryder monica bellucci angelina jolie scarlett johansson.. stochastic disturbance terms.. $3..

No comments:

Post a Comment