Pages

Tuesday, April 16, 2024

.. The Clock King Doctor McPherson: ..".. Hanno.. Hanno Ridal Raudsepp.. I'm sorry.. I'm truly sorry.. I was four years early in respect to today's date.. today's date aka April the sixteenth.. never take clonazepam and escitalopram.. not a single.. I mean.. never ever.. ever.. ever.. ever.. take clonazepam and escitalopram.. for the next four years.. until four years from now on April the sixteenth four years from now.. see.. heh.. I'm the Clock King and in a truly deadly way I was four years early telling you to start taking fresh clonazepam.. fresh escitalopram.. those two pills.. clonazepam and escitalopram.. together with the cogentin.. to take those two pills.. clonazepam and escitalopram.. telling you to start taking those two pills.. fresh.. fresh pills.. fresh pills.. starting.. tomorrow.. tomorrow is Wednesday.. telling you to take those two pills.. clonazepam and escitalopram.. starting tomorrow.. Wednesday.. April the seventeenth.. tomorrow.. Wednesday.. April the seventeenth.. tomorrow.. Wednesday.. to start taking clonazepam and escitalopram.. regularly.. what I said was that.. and I am truly sorry for saying this.. because.. it's false information.. and I said it thru all the glitches and malfunctions of the ether.. eether.. ether... eether.. I told you all this thru tele-empathy.. thru a medium of telepathy for those people who don't know that they can communicate telepathically.. people like myself.. The Clock King.. Doctor.. McPherson.. thru this medium of tele-empathy I said.. thru all the glitches and malfunctions of this.. ether.. eether.. ether.. eether.. you heard me say.. Hanno.. Hanno Ridal Raudsepp.. Hanno.. you heard me say.. thru all the glitches and malfunctions of the ether.. eether.. ether.. eether.. you heard me say that the real shipment of these pills had arrived.. that the authentic, beneficial, absolutely wonderfully healthy shipment of pills.. distribution of pills.. had finally sent the truly, authentically, wonderfully healthy pills to me to give to you.. through Trang.. through Trang.. the wonderfully, healthy pills I said were wonderfully, healthy pills of.. clonazepam and escitalopram.. and they're not.. not by a longshot.. not here where we are in Belleville, Ontario on planet earth here at least on this planet earth.. these clonazepam and escitalopram pills of tomorrow.. through distribution pill channels.. tomorrow.. of Wednesday.. tomorrow on Wednesday.. April the seventeenth.. ohhhh.. these aren't healthy pills of clonazepam and escitalopram I'm giving you.. wait four years.. I was four years early thru tele-empathy saying.. that.. maybe I also in mid-April four years from now.. four years from now.. on April the seventeenth or sixteenth.. four years from now.. mid-april.. listen to what Supreme Intelligence actor John Goodman has to say about clonazepam and escitalopram four years from now mid-April.. four years from now.. from this present-day year of.. 2024.. listen to John Goodman Supreme Intelligence actor John Goodman about clonazepam and escitalopram in the year 2028.. four years from now.. four years from now.."..

No comments:

Post a Comment