Pages

Tuesday, April 30, 2024

.. the distant, oh so very distant Harry Knowles who I always see as a schizophrenic hallucination with a sad, knowing look on his face.. about Joss Whedon.. about Joss Whedon ..... Him Harry Knowles: ..".. hanno.. I owe a huge, truly leviathan apology to Joss Whedon.. because I inhabit a very distant parallel reality where.. see.. hanno.. it's that old, old, oh so quite very old DC movie project called 'SuperMax'.. where Green Arrow was if I remember accurately he was going to be the leader of a supervillians-in-prison insurrection in that movie.. if I remember it accurately.. and.. it's in this distant parallel reality-realm which I inhabit.. it's the official first Avengers movie written and directed by Joss Whedon.. and it's kind of like SuperMax with Marvel villains and.. where the Avengers are the jailers.. and.. Robert Downey junior is still Tony Stark in this movie.. poor Robert Downey junior oh oh poor Robert Downey junior.. Nathan Fillion and Samuel L. Jackson both of them are two different Nick Fury's in this movie.. and.. it's Johnny Depp in this movie.. it's.. I have to stop now.. Kate Moss plays the Scarlet Witch in this movie.. I have to stop talking now.. thanks.." .. $3.. stochastic disturbance terms.. issue #823 paul dini / joe benitez poison ivy pamela isley kate moss megan d. iseult nicole "Jean DeWolfe" kidman bridgette "alison blaire and best friend to ben kingsley" marquardt.. stochastic disturbance terms.. $3..

No comments:

Post a Comment