Pages

Tuesday, April 30, 2024

... track 1.... track 1... of the beautiful, powerful soundtrack composed by Rupert Gregson-Williams for "Wonder Woman 1', directed by Patty Jenkins.... track 1... is the official, quintessential music of.... actor Dennis Quaid: ...".... hanno... I know you want to play that male phantom who is supposed to be the incarnation of phantom human evil in a movie version of Henry James's 'The turn of the screw'.. and that in this selfsame movie Winona Ryder would play the female heroine.. please.. hanno.. I've studied this short story 'the turn of the screw' by henry james.. I've studied it.. for it's like.. for a great part of my life I have been so very passionate about studying this short story by Henry James, 'the turn of the screw'.. please let me play him first maybe with Daniella Amavia, Uma Thurman or Megan Gale as the female heroine with me Dennis Quaid playing the phantom man who is supposed to be the incarnation of phantom human evil.. please let me play him first in a movie of this Henry James short story.. I have to announce make a public announcement that I am alive.. hanno.." .. .. $3.. stochastic disturbance terms.. issue $823 paul dini / joe benitez poison ivy pamela isley kate moss megan d. iseult.. stochastic disturbance terms.. $3..

No comments:

Post a Comment