Pages

Tuesday, April 30, 2024

.. Dreamstate Logic - etheric echoes.. is the official, quintessential music of.. Harry Knowles: ..".. I think of thinking.. just.. not even as spoken words in my mind.. but just as.. thought words.. not spoken words.. but-.. but thought words.. in my mind.. the words in my mind being 'Castrate no one'.. and then.. I-.. I-.. I-.. think of poor, poor no one.. of poor, poor, poor no one.. like no one is substance.. palpable little tiny palpable substance is this no one.. and.. like.. the no one is so very little and non-threatening and harmless.. - most of all.. harmless.. and.. I think-.. 'castrate nothing'.. and... I think of a woman who I had a dream about.. and 'nothing' means.. her pubis.. and I think of all the terror done to her pubis by.. 'castrate nothing'.. and.. you see.. I have obsessive-compulsive disorder.. not the compulsive side of it.. at all.. like.. for real.. nothing compulsive.. only the obsessive the strictly obsessive side.. of obsessive-compulsive disorder.. only.. strictly.. the obsessive side of this mental disorder is what I have.. and.. the obsessive part of this is.. thinking.. the word.. 'castrate'.. in my mind.. the word.. 'castrate' is in my mind.. but there has to be someONE or someTHING to castrate for this word 'castrate' in my mind to have it's full-.. fruition?-.. completion?-.. I mean I-.. I.. CAN'T just think the word 'castrate' in my mind and just ONLY that word.. that is friggin IMPOSSIBLE!!!!-.. and.. I think I am very.. ill.." .. $3.. stochastic disturbance terms.. issue #823 pau;l dini / joe benitez poison ivy pamela isley kate moss megan d. iseult.. stochastic disturbance terms.. $3..

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=14m2S6VO9tA&list=RDZeTbIr2ZV48&index=4 .. in the inwards of the above URL.. watch?vivien = 14-musk-2-Senses-6-Volk-Ovaltine-9-torment-Agency .. .. Retro-Destro-Zatanna-energize Torrid-business-Illuminati return-2-Zatanna-Volk-48 .. $3.. stochastic disturbance terms.. issue #823 paul dini / joe benitez poison ivy pamela isley kate moss megan d. iseult.. stochastic disturbance terms.. $3..

No comments:

Post a Comment