Pages

Friday, September 29, 2017

A scene from the George Miller-directed, "Justice League; chapter two" between Megan Gale / Diana.. and Hanno Ridal Raudsepp / Ahania Blacksmith...

Ahania Blacksmith: ..".. Diana.. thanks for letting me see you on such short notice... thank you .. for recognizing the urgency .. our .. of our.. meeting.."

Diana: ..".. of course.. Ahania.. Society Lex.. I have the soul of a golden lasso and as such recognize urgency and.. I wouldn't hesitate for a split second to meet a man of your status and.. moral calibre.. Ahania.. Society Lex.."..

Ahania Blacksmith / Society Lex 1: ..".. you're so kind.. Diana.. it's.. what I've been studying for three years now.. it's .. a Gotham City that resides .. in a kind of mediaeval nexus of parallel realities.. it is a truly alien Gotham .. a Gotham not quite of this earth.. a Gotham City that has a Batman who is too.. not quite of this earth.. he calls himself.. colloquially.. Ben Wayne.."

Diana: .. ".. ah.. ah.. i see..."

Ahania Blacksmith / Society Lex 1: ..".. it's a Gotham that seems to have to earth like this Gotham City is Halley's Comet incarnate and crash-landed to earth and became.. a civilization.. an apocalyptic Gotham civilization.. with a truly apocalyptic Batman as it's protector and crusader.. Ben Wayne.. Ben Wayne.. a man from such a deadly alien civilization that he .. Ben Wayne Batman.. has a reputation for livid cruelty.. he's not.. he's a kind man.. a compassionate man.. I know him well.. we've worked together on the most intimate work-terms.. we have a strong working relationship.. Ben Wayne Batman and I.."

Diana: ..".. ben.. he's ben.. he's ben - in silent, tearfilled whispers - .. he's ben.. I found my ben.. I found my ben.. - hypnotically - .. ben.. ben.. ben.."

Ahania Blacksmith / Society Lex 1: ..."... I have .. I think it's amazonian technology.. one of your telepathic radio.. here.. a hologram.. of a true friend of earth's humanity is going to be .. released from teh telepathic radio.." -.. Ahania puts the radio on the ground.. a hologram of .. Jesse Eisenberg / Lex Luthor of Earth-3.. is released from teh telepathic radio on the ground..

Jesse Eisenberg / Lex Luthor of Earth-3: .."... I am the Lex Luthor who is possessed of the soul of Lois Lane.. and equally as well of the soul of Clark Kent's very first Smallville, his very first girlfriend in Smallville, before Lana, before Lana Lang.. Victoria Hill, I have the soul of Victoria Hill, Clark Kent's very first girlfriend in Smallville inside me.. and their is a third woman who's soul I possess inside me.. so that her facial features become mine and my facial features become hers.. it's Talia.. Society Lex.. it's Talia al Ghul whose soul and face I share.. something terrible .. terrible.. happened with her.. and by the time you get this message .. Society Lex.. I hope it's over and taht she's safe and happy with you.. as I.. believe... truly ".. - his voice quavering -.. ".. as I truly believe she will .. SHALL.. be.. with you Society Lex.. with you.. sorry for shouting .. real sorry.. it's taht.. wait.. I'll elaborate on who I am .. Society Lex.. I am the Lex Luthor who is the imp from the 5th dimension.. I am the .. heh.. Mr. Myxlplytz Lex Luthor native to planet apocalips.. from whence I come to this earth with fellow planet apocalips native.. Ben Wayne.. the Batman who is native to planet apocalips.. we came.. as you say.. like Halley's comet to planet earth and entered the soil of planet earth like we dug a crater their and called it Gotham city... I hope Talia's safe now.... I hope Talia's safe.. I hope she's safe.. I hope to God Talia's safe.. I'm.. not.. I'm .. I presently still reside in a dungeon within the very centre pendulum centre core of planet apocalips.. I sort of thought if Wonder Woman Diana of Themiscyra could lend me a hand.. do me a favour.. and.. to quote Bugs Bunny in one of his most favourite.. sorry.. cartoons.. if she could.. GET ME OUTTA HERE... i am in a dungeon taht is a house of decay on planet apocalips and I think expect the whole floor to at some point entirely crumble beneath my feet... I'll end my message from a quote from one of the centuries most famous movie's.. ".. Help me, Obi Wan Kenobi, yo'ure my only hope.." -  the message.. and hologram of Jesse Eisenberg Lex Luther of Earth-3.. fades medusa flickers away .. and a Nuvoletta lightdress flutters .. and is gone..

Diana: ..- in a tearful whisper - .. " .. I will.. friend Lex Luthor of Earth-3.. I'll find you and bring you home to earth.. I swear it.. as Brutus as Shakespeare's Brutus would swear.... would swear an oath.. a promise.. what..?.. a promise..?.. a promise..."..


scene written by Hanno Ridal Raudsepp for George Miller's movie, "Justice League; chapter two"...

No comments:

Post a Comment