Pages

Saturday, September 30, 2017

Johnny Depp is The Riddler in George Miller's "Justice League; chapter two" movie..

The Riddler (Johnny Depp) : .."... the day is September 29... it's a friday.. the year is 1917.. it is the day of the cathars.. the date of Friday, September 29 is the day of K.. the day of the 3k Cathar reality.. and simultaneously of the 3k Diana reality.. September 29, Friday is the day of Diana Cathar .. of Cathar Diana .. of Cathar Diana.. it is teh quintessential day of the year 1917.. of the year of the Russian Revolution.. Cathar Diana day.. Cathar Diana day... "

Diana: ..".. you have explained to me, so adroitly, Edward Nygma.. why I am a quintessence of dust, a grain of sand, and why I contain macrocosmically the world inside myself inside my selfsame grain of saind quintessence of dust selfsame Diana-self.. for I realize now that I am self-similarity, I am a trigonometry fractal self.. I am a fractal body taht is the principle of self-similirity and I am infinite trigonometry..."...

The Riddler: ..".. Friday the 29th of September will replace April Friday.. we will make a Cathar revolution of April Friday.."..

scene in George Miller-directed "Justice League; chapter two" written by screenwriter, Hanno Ridal Raudsepp...

No comments:

Post a Comment