Pages

Saturday, September 30, 2017

Kathy Kane (Sunyata Herzegovenia) and Medusa (Miranda Kerr) in George Miller-directed, "Justice League; chapter two"-movie.. stochastic disturbance terms .. $3.. covariance matrices.. $4...



https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7_uNaGYgzWk&list=RD7_uNaGYgzWk


Kathy Kane (Sunyata Herzegovenia) :..".. Medusa.. somehow... I have only the warmest inward sensations about your Medusa Gaze.. like your Medusa Gaze is pure happiness of my body to me and like your Medusa Gaze, Medusa, is a labyrinth of sensations of warmness in my body, in the body of Kathy Kane.. to me.. to me.. to my selfsame inward self.. to my selfsame inward Batwoman self a labyrinth of Batwoman sensations inside me is the Medusa gaze seeking me inward a cavern seeking its way inward to the Afghanistan agriculture inside my Batwoman consciousness..."

Medusa (Miranda Kerr) : ..".. I think it is the Medusa Mask that I wear constantly.. given awarded to me so graciously by Psycho-Pirate that makes that has transfigured and transformed my Medusa Gaze into something so benign and harmless .. into such a happy gaze.. into such a happy Medusa.. the Medusa Mask, Psycho-Pirate told me, was the pure emotion of a nucleur bomb.. the Medusa Mask is a nucleur bomb as pure emotion.. as pure emotion.. it must be inwardly and extrovertedly responsibly for the pure sensation labyrinth of warm emotion inside you.. Batwoman...

Kathy Kane (Sunyata Herzegovenia) :..".. yeth.. yes... yesss.. I feel such a mask of warm pig-iron sensation inside myself.. as if my inwards were a mask, an iron paper-mache mask were my inwards, the sea monster inside me, my inwards.. to quote Violette leDuc's novel "La Batarde"..

Medusa: ..".. wait..".. she slides her hand over the air in front of her medusa mask which she is wearing and says the words..".. Giganta.. Diana.. Diana Prince.. Medusa Prince.. Doris Zeul.. Ursa.. Ursa.. Ursa.. Ursa Major... Kallisto.. Agnes Christie Pax.. Jalia Pierce.. Hawkwoman.. okay.. okay.. okay.. I have now given you your secret identity.. Batwoman.. Kathy Kane.. it is a season of ginger cinnemon mists .. a nightingale made a wedding cake into the castle of the nightingale within which the nightingale dwelled like a fairy tale princess out of the philosophy of Carl Gustav Jung.. you are Nightingale Mist II now.. Kathy Kane .. you are .. one last name.. Debbie Domaine.. Debbie Domaine.. Debbie Domaine- ecoterrorist.. Chesire.. okay.. you are Nightingale Mist the second now.. Kathy Kane.."

 .. an ishtar-fade happens with a Giganta Diana face-close up of Sunyata Herzegovenia's / Kathy Kane's face.. and her face has transfigured, transformed, ishtar faded ... into the face of.. Winona Horowitz Ryder... she Kathy Kane is Nightingale Mist II now..

Nightingale Mist II (Winona Ryder) :..".. thank you graciously as a Christ-woman Medusa.. heehehehe.. - giggles like Kate Moss giggles characteristically Winona Ryder does a characteristic Kate Moss-giggle - .. always wanted a secret identity.. "..

Medusa (Miranda Kerr) : ..".. I have a book for you, Nightingale Mist the second.. it is "Presumed Innocent", a novel by Scott Turow.. a practicing lawyer and novelist.. "

Nightingale Mist II (Winona Horowitz Ryder) : ..".. THANKS, Medusa.. I'll read it.. oh.. you're wearing glasses now.."

Medusa (Miranda Kerr) : .." ... they're Diana Prince's glasses.. she loaned them to me.. heh.. " - Medusa puts on the Diana Prince glasses -..".. I am... now.. heh.. Doctor June Moon.. see.. see.. i have a secret identity too now.. we both do.. nightingale Mist.. II..II... II.. A gotham night and ginger spice mist it is.."..


.. stochastic disturbance terms.. $3.... covariance matrices.. $4... heteroskedasticity multicollinearity..$2....

No comments:

Post a Comment