Pages

Friday, September 29, 2017

Bruce Wayne (Hanno Ridal Raudsepp) and Diana (Megan Gale) in George Miller's "Justice League; chapter two"...

Bruce Wayne (Hanno Raudsepp) : ..".. the philosophy of the League is that we seeks the margins of the world's state and make of the world a dream-realm... many derivitive dream-realms, in fact.. out of calculus, single-variable calculus.. for Batman is a mythos who belongs in dreams.. and I bring the Justice League as the pendulum fulcrum of a dream-realm that we will hoist the world by it's own petard into this definitive dream-realm.. to make hope of a century.. to make hope of a century.. Diana.. can I speak to you in confidance.."

Diana (Megan Gale) :.. ".. always.. bruce.. always.."

Bruce Wayne: ..".. it's Talia.. I'm working on this dream-Batman project with Talia.. we're working on the dream-Batman project together in exact tandem, Talia al Ghul and I .. Talia has made herself the treuest enemy of the world and therefore she is a friend to the League and a friend to me and to you so much of a friend to you Diana.."

Diana: ..".. but perhaps I am too much of a friend to the world and Blake said he .. or she.. who loves his.. or her.. enemy betrays their friend.. and it's Talia.. if I have to choose between Talia, enemy of the world, and myself and the world.. together as a single entity.. their is I think an old Buddhistic quote .. or .. sorry.. it's a Chinese quote I think.. it's ancient.. he.. or she.. who loves the world as his.. as her.. own body can be trusted with teh Empire.. so I love the world as I love myself and thereby become the world and this is .. by some inscrutable, christian obliquenss of means, become Talia as the enemy of myself, the world, myself the selfsame world.. and I have made myself a treu in the mediaeval sense of friendship I have made myself a treu amazonian sword friendship with the digital and video and even radio media of this world.. and I have made World Media into me, into myself, into my selfsame self a Diana.. and the next stop for myself is Deutsch Welle.. German media.. and where Talia, enemy of the world.. fits into this.. I don't know.. I don't know.."

Bruce Wayne: .. ".. we share a single word in common but that word is covered in the beurocracy of the most metaphysical designs of nightmare and dream.. "

Diana: ..".. that word begins with the same letter as planet Oa.."..

.. multicollinearity.. $1...

No comments:

Post a Comment