Pages

Wednesday, September 27, 2017

Alana de la Garza is Wonder Woman in the movie, "Diana of Themiscyra".. is Stanley Kubrick turns out to be alive after all he should direct this movie..

Diana (Alan de la Garza) : .."... my mind is sculptural clay and my soul is sculptural clay and I feel all tingly electric soothings silken sly lavender sensations of clay wet principle of the moist clay as my undercurrent body sensations like underneath my body underneath my skin their is a labyrinth of rivers that is a labyrinth of sensations and all this these my sensations are my amazonian sword pure.. like pure crystal is my sword.. like pure crystal is my sword... and like if feel the death of silver inside mys soul.. like soi soul i feel the death of silver inside my soul.. and this is the soil of mind.. and this is the soil of mind.. and my mind is agriculture as human will... and this human will mine is vast.. is vast tracts of fields.. of opium..?.. dareisay.. for i am deadly fascinated by the opium field crops of Afghanistan.. and what deadly allusions they.. signify.. and I what I Diana the Principle of the Moist signify by them.. for drugrunning may be in my genetic text DNA Diana.. in my DNA Diana.. in my DNA Diana .. may run the Kosovo KLA.. KLA.. Kal-el.. Kal ... el.. is.. KLA.. sob sob.. sorry.. Kal-el.. it is an earthern mixture of woe.. when the heavens that bring forth heros.. SUPERhero's .. bring these hero's to earth from the heaven in deadly weep woe of the long-suffering rivers of death of the earth.. as if the destiny of every hero from the heavens is.. o.. sorrow.. so.. Lovecraftian.. so autumn leaves of death's weep sorrow.. and rivulets of kindness are the autumn age of superhero's... and we bring an autumn moist spring fountain of happiness is my happiness as the most moist sculptural clay inside my woebegone consciousness as if I would inhabit the sufferings of the world and BECOME the sufferings of the world and thru my inner moist clay consciousness alchemy transmute human deep laden suffering into my purest Diana happiness.. into my purest Diana DNA happiness.. transmute the most aged inward suffering into my Diana happiness .. thru my inner clay principle of the moist.. for I am Diana philosophy.. and I am Diana a Transvaluation of Moral Values.."

monologue for Alana de la Garza written by Scott Snyder II.. for Stanley Kubrick's (?).. movie.. "Diana of Themiscyra"...

No comments:

Post a Comment