Pages

Tuesday, December 26, 2017

Mara Jade's theme- The Sinner.. from composed by The Prime Cronus.. for Bernard Rose-directed, "Star Wars; episode 11; the Phantom State"...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y-LtKG2Vcz8


Mara Jade (Uma Thurman) : ..".. I seek an avalanche as my jedi sword.. to crumble earth soil agriculture my way thru a lightsaber battle- the only way to win a war against my own inward caving muffin soul.. for their are caverns and labyrinths inside the very physiology of my inward consciousness that I must hack my way thru the mulberry bush plunging a jedi sword into my own soul a raspberry bush to find the key to me jedi kiss a lightning that does not scare a child.."

Shemdward Nefase Nodier (Daniel Day Lewis) :..".. and such a child is my soul easily frightened of harsh lightning and swayed by your compassion for my child soul .. Mara.. and we fear to make a holy spirit betwixt the jedi archipelago river-crossings of our mutual, respective jedi-sabers.. and bring our souls mutual to a peace-riven lake.. to a craving lake between us two.. a lake of peace.. "

Mara Jade (Uma Thurman) :..".. I would wish my soul forever to be a lake.."

Shemdward Nefaste (Daniel Day Lewis) :.."... a parting of a rainbow sea is my soul seeking such a duo of bodies and souls as a lake of the Force.. and a division is my soul into a collage of many paintings of visions Dark Shadow within a Los shadow that hammers my soul to my sword soul is hammered by an oblivion marking time.. marking steptime to the clinking of my jedi-sword against the metal staircase of my soul.. a rickety rick rick of stepatime syncopulse a pulse thiabrick of thiabolts of pulse-red-blood-corpuscles of The Force keeping time to my Victorian Watch... that tells rhyme by three pitch-blood suns .."

Mara Jade (Uma Thurman) : .. ".. I feel my very soul and consciousness and I feel the physiology of both my soul and consciousness to be three blood-red suns and also to be a wine-dark sea.. and a kettle of liquor.. and my soul forever a riven strawberry and bushel of raspberries.. and blood in my mind sweeping my psyche into a pitch-coal chasm of schizophrenia.. for my mind is crooked into stylings of verse and poetry which zig-zag and zig-zig to crooked, jagged prose which I both write and speak.. equally so.."

Shemdward Nefaste Nodier (Daniel Day Lewis) : ...".. ah.. you write too, Mara.."

Mara Jade (Uma Thurman) : ..".. I handwrite all my thoughts into my journals under the heading "Mara Jade's journal".. I write about the denotations of mystical numbers and the signatures of metaphors.. perhaps I write in allegory.. I write keystones and perhaps someday I'll write... in runes.."..

scene for Bernard Rose-directed, "Star Wars; episode 11; the Phantom State".. written by William Mackenzie.. aka Hanno Ridal Raudsepp....




Image result for "nude jennifer jason leigh"
1000 × 600 - nakedcelebrities.top
{"clt":"n","cr":3,"id":"7cIbfTJsP0v6mM:","isu":"nakedcelebrities.top","itg":0,"ity":"jpg","oh":600,"ou":"http://nakedcelebrities.top/wp-content/uploads/2017/01/Jennifer-Jason-Leigh-Nude-Sexy-9.jpg","ow":1000,"pt":"Jennifer Jason Leigh Nude and Sexy (24 Photos) | All the TOP naked ...","rid":"oGAv7BpK-bFtdM","rmt":0,"rt":0,"ru":"http://nakedcelebrities.top/jennifer-jason-leigh/jennifer-jason-leigh-nude-and-sexy-24-photos/","s":"... jennifer-jason-leigh-nude-sexy-9 ...","sc":1,"st":"nakedcelebrities.top","th":174,"tu":"https://encrypted-tbn0.gstatic.com/images?q\u003dtbn:ANd9GcQLTp5qXaCA0iydlPSD-R_MIKWSavbP67g5R7PPcTLvK-ADhHXJ_w","tw":290}

No comments:

Post a Comment