Pages

Wednesday, December 27, 2017

text-to-speech software module.. Matt Damon's Crew...

https://www.naturalreaders.com/online/

copy-and-paste the following text to the large caption box.. the box itself that has the instructions written inside it.. it's in that selfsame caption box that you copy-and-paste the following text, "Matt Damon's Crew".. at the upper above URL... naturalreaders.com...



--------


Matt Damon's crew...



… Matt Damon has hired former “Good Will Hunting” co-star Minnie Driver and acting Catwoman Anne Hathaway as part of his crew to take on the feminist dystopia of Hollywood... in Matt Damon Hollywood-dynamo style... Voorast leibast soi... Strangers bread she ate.. Matt Damon is quoting Pappa, word for word, in respect to John Turner, who Pappa defended against sexual harrassment charges by saying they didn't matter, instead of saying the charges were untrue... Matt Damon's own father may have said similar things to Pappa in respect to similar issues.. so, anyway.. that's who Matt Damon is quoting.. Matt Damon is representing the troubled souls of fathers.. together with former “Good Will Hunting” co-star Minnie Driver.. and Anne Hathaway, who was portrayed being viciously sexually harrassed by women in the trailer for Les Miserables.. so these two women are part of Matt Damon's crew.. as he single-handedly takes on The Sexual Harrassment Industry by representing in Matt Damon sound-bites the troubled souls of Fathers of a previous War Generation...





Poe Dameroon's Journal



Why do so many women have tasers these days and why are they only using them against their rebel colleagues? That seems counter-productive and somebody could get hurt. By the way, Rose, I think there are better places for Finn than the Brigg... and I don't understand why when Finn told you he was going to leave the ship to help Rey you took that as the equivalent of desertion.. Rose, I know your sister was killed but is that really a good enough reason. So, anway, I led a mutiny against the incompetant female leadership of General Holden and was tasered by Princess Leia Organa for my trouble, nice name, by the way, Princess Leia.. so, General Holden said that she rather like that pleasant young man Poe Dameroon while I was seizing up in pain and being taken away by medics so her nice words made me feel better at least, and I really needed what little feeling better I could get... so maybe when I lead my next mutiny in episode nine I'll be Matt Damon and maybe Minnie Driver can join the Female leadership of the Rebellion- wait, sorry, of the Resistance... I wonder why we changed it from being called the Rebellion to being called the Resistance. I'm not sure it's the safest thing calling it the Resistance and maybe we should go back to calling it the good ol boys rebellion which is now the good ol' girls resistance.. anyway.. mutiny ahoy, matey.



Princess Leia Organa's journal



Poe Dameroon. You are a slacker. You will never amount to anything. No Dameroon has ever amounted to anything in the history of The Rebel Leadership of Alderaan.





Hanno's journal



Thanks for the alcohol, Lauri. It was really good alcohol, excellent alcohol. At night, Laine told me I was making too much noise and I was barely sensible of what she was saying and I think I even apologized, so, once again, Lauri, great alcohol, really great alcohol...





Kiefer Sutherland in the three muskateers: “I care deeply for you, milady, but religion requires you to walk peacefully to your death.



Kylo Ren's journal

Geez, we've got to get a moral movie of the three muskateers made someday.


No comments:

Post a Comment