Pages

Thursday, December 28, 2017

"Superman; man of steel; chapter seven" scene...

Alexis Luthor: ...".. I feel.. out of sorts.. sort of.. discombobulated.."

The Phantom projected hallucination of Society Lex Ahania Blacksmith (Hanno Raudsepp) :...."... the very quintessence of my male identity is a flux a river which leads to an archipelago of many selves.. and these many selves are the Batwoman crew.."

Nude Batwoman (Jennifer Jason Leigh / Rusty Randakas / Sunyata Herzegovenia (with blond-hair now) - hovering in the air like a mist in the close-distance - :..".. we are you.. Society Lex.. we are your soul taken corporeality.. Society Lex.. we are the very substance of your male identity Society Lex.. for I am Batwoman a true man of a woman and a true woman as a male river.. a male river in my womanly soul in the very flesh substance of my womanly self is a male profound substance .. and it is me .. as your selfsame Macbeth self.. Society Lex.."....

scene written by William Mackenzie... aka Hanno Ridal Raudsepp....

No comments:

Post a Comment