Pages

Saturday, December 23, 2017

Star Wars, episode 10, The Phantom State screenplay ... written by William Mackenzie.. aka .. Hanno Ridal Raudsepp...

Rei Merovee (Daisy Ridley) : ..".. Kylo Ren was my brother.. I always.. knew it.. sensed it.. thru the force.. but I felt like .. somehow... I was.. the very creator of Kylo Ren.. and that therefore he was my creator.. that the one entity .. Kylo Ren and Rei Merovee .. had given birth to the other.. it was the womb of the sith that lay in Kylo Ren's magnificent voice.. it was that womb that cultured my embryo form.. that cultured the embryo form of Rei Merovee... I was birthed from a voice.. from the voice of Kylo Ren.. Voice.   Then I wrote..  I wrote.. and I wrote.. and I wrote Jedi texts.. and I wrote the name of my mother.. and the name of my mother was Kylo Ren.. and I wrote something I thought I had read.. that her voice was a ghostly haunting.. and I wrote down my mother's name Kylo Ren of the Phantom-Voice soul.. and then I wrote down my mother's name, Kylo Ren, and drew above that name a swashbuckling hero dressed in black garb.. in swaying dark robes.. and so in text I created Kylo Ren.. as in voice Kylo Ren had created me.. and the sister gave birth to the brother.. and the brother gave birth to the sister... and Kylo Ren wrote himself as the hero / villain of his own tale.. Kylo Ren of the Sith Castle of Elsinore.. Prince Kylo Ren of Planet Naboo-Dost.. and then.. the green-skinned alien Yoda .. showed up.. appeared to me in a dream.. and he said that the Great Warrior Kylo Ren was.. literally... he was literally .. an agency.. a something agency.. for the suffering of innocent, suffering little boys.. and the mystical green-alien entity Yoda.. he said he would substitute a twelve-year old girl for the little boy who Kylo Ren was.. meant to.. channel... as himself an agency of.. to .. to PROTECT that young boy.. Kylo Ren would in his single-handled presence.. PROTECT that little innocent boy.. a Halfling who was to be taught in the ways of the Jedi.. and Yoda said he would also protect Kylo Ren.. as best he could... as best he could.. and that Yoda had talked to a thirty-year old woman who said she would substitute her own twelve-year old self, her own self as a twelve-year old girl... for the little girl who Kylo Ren was protecting.. was protecting with his own Dark Warrior body and soul.. Kylo Ren .. my blood-brother... my biological brother.. what.. I said.. little girl... not little boy that Kylo Ren was the agency of protection for.. but that Kylo Ren was the agency for protecting.. a little.. girl..?.. - what..?.. what if that little girl was a little girl .. just like.. Rei.. perhaps.. the first.. - Rei..?.. Yoda finished wisely and said he was indeed a green-skinned alien with a naked jedi-soul.."...

monologue for Daisy Ridley's "Rey" for George Lucas's / J. J. Abrams's "The Phantom State" written by William Mackenzie.. aka Hanno Ridal Raudsepp...

No comments:

Post a Comment