Pages

Friday, December 22, 2017

Original movie soundtrack... for "Star Wars episode 8 The Last jedi".. composed by John Williams..

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dId3Nb9aY-s&t=1796s


Nude Lady Palpitine: ..".. the dexterity of the architecture of my voice is a ballerina's spine.. which might know many back aches.. for my voice has back aches and my voice has the hollows and cavities of the back and my voice has the cavernous catacombs of the human back.. and my voice is sinking volcanic gravel that sims swims of swifts.. and my voice the voice of nude lady palpitine is a vortex abyss a black hole that is the birth and centre of a galaxy.. and my voice gave birth to a nympth, and that nymph is succubi rei (daisy ridley).. that voice birth is succubi rei the eternally wheeping whorl root willow succubi rei (daisy ridley).. and she is the sprinkling sparkling whillow root embryo a weeping embryo is rei and she is the wheeping rood which knows woolen mittens and bulrushes and wooden wildernesses among the swampy bulrushes which woosh shuuushhh whooshens they warble in muted swarmings of spongy voices so is the vocal cavity birth in the catacombs of gravelling sinking caves of my voice of the voice of nude lady palpitine that gave birth to the embryo succubi rei (daisy ridley) the always weeping embryo rei (daisy ridley) weeping for the great biblical ocean of empathy that is the purest grit soil of darkness mustard seed darkness in rei (daisy ridley) .. for rei's (daisy ridley's) very empathy is the womb marrows of pith bone marrow empathy is the womb mustard grain of darkness in which hovers and levitates embryo-succubi rei (Daisy ridley) .. a weeping embryo is rei and she is nurtured and cultured in the very womb of darkness that seeps like the boiling hot steaming tar of sick sweatsome tarpits into her soul so that the very root empathy of sweet succubi-rei's (daisy ridley's) soul like honey empathy is rei's (daisy ridley's) it is the very honey of the womb sith darkness in a mustard pernicious grain in rei's (daisy ridley's) soul which Luke Skywalker (Mark Hammill) saw with his clear ghost-grey searing horror of flesh of grey flesh vision Luke Skywalker saw this embryo mustard grain darkness root itself like a crystal fabric in sweet succubi-rei's (daisy ridley's) soul.. for the darkness the eclipse of a falsening position of a falser and falser position was the lay of claim of darkness on rei's (daisy ridley's) soul and this darkening shadow of the sith upon overcasting rei's (daisy ridley's) very soul was rei's (daisy ridley's) very root embryo empathy brought flush to her surface-face so her face was white with compassion and crimson pink with delight of her own compassionate root darkness prophecied nature.. I am Nude Lady Palpitine and I have spoken.. of the future of succubi-rei..."...


Star Wars, episode 10, the Phantom State.. screenplay..

Mara Jade (Uma Thurman) :.."... I am walking up a staircase that leads within the inner rungs of my inward substratum of neurophysiology.. like I be a true neurochemistry network adjoined to the very walls and Ceilings of the Senate Chambers on planet Coruscant.. like the very reverberations of my inward diplomacy and the echoes of political rhetoric and of political vocal dialectic all within the echoes of my consciousness driven momentumed by a careening comet pendulum which seizes my internal organs into clasping synchrony like I be some alien clam.. this is what it's like to be me.. a jade princess married to war.. a mara jade.. a mara.. jade.. a married jade princess married only to the warrior elements of the Force nary Sith nor the truly ironically titled "light" side of the force... hmmmh.. "light" side of the Force.. you hear a new one every day.. "

Shemdward Nefaste Nodier (Daniel Day Lewis) : ..".. you've got a righteous point their, Mara.. this idea of an unequivocably light side of the force confused me so much that my very soul became a rainbow collage of colours.. of multi-colours.. and I became a true mess of many, multifarious colous of the Force.. and I became oh so magnificently disgraced a Jedi Warrior.. I Shemdward Nefaste.. that I found myself verily HOARDING all the colours of the Force to my name, copyrighting them to Shemdward Nefaste if you will.. like I was Alberich the Dwarf building a mountain of Gold and this mountain was the very mountain confusion of all the colours of the Force hereto unthought of and hereto not even discerned by the wisest of Jedi-Masters.. and I was like the most cheerful, greediest miser when it came to hoarding all the Colours of the Force.. and I became like a truly stalwart Copyright-thief.. the Grandest JediMaster-Thief of them All... I Shemdward Nefaste..."

Mara Jade (Uma Thurman) :.. " .. if I were as wise as you Master Nefaste Nodier.. I would not have this circuit-breaker of mental whiplash a demon-repeat-loop in my mind lopping my very mind in to like a broken lollipop.. and I could escape my curse of Swearing of Pledging my Very Soul to the Death of Luke Skywalker..."

Shemdward Nefaste Nodier (Daniel Day Lewis) :..".. Luke Skywalker is still the wisest of Jedi-Masters and he will teach you.. dear Mara.. how not to murder him for it.."

scene in "Star Wars; episode 10; the Phantom State" between Mara Jade and Shemdward Nefaste Nodier written by William Mackenzie aka Hanno Ridal Raudsepp.. for Co-directors of this film, J. J. Abrams and George Lucas...

No comments:

Post a Comment