Pages

Thursday, December 21, 2017

Scene in "Superman; man of steel", directed by Spielberg and Sophia Copolla...

Alexis Luthor:.. ".. Clark.. "..

Andres Luthor: ..".. SON .. can you help me with this wire.."

Alexis Luthor: ..".. sorry.. one second Clark..."

Andres Luthor: ...".. okay...".. - Andres Luthor is trying to jam a wire into the computer terminal.. but it's not going in  ..".. stay here.. Alex.. it's not.. ".. Alexis Luthor is nervous, their is something of great import he has to discuss with Clark..

Alexis Luthor: ..".. sorry.. Clark .. one second... one minute .. sorry.."

Andres luthor: .. ".. okay.. Alex.. let's get this.. keep your finger here.. against the port... and the .. what's it called.."..

Alexis Luthor: ..".. is it a UPS cable.."

Andres Luthor: .. ".. thanks son..".. they both struggle with connecting the wire to the port.. of the computer terminal .. for about a minute..

Alexis Luthor: ..".. make yourself some coffee Clark.. if you can find the.. the coffee grounds.. the filter.. I'll make it for you Clark.. sorry Clark..".. Alexis Luthor and his father, Andres Luthor struggle with the wire fitting into the computer terminal for another minute and then finally..

Andres Luthor: ..".. I'll take it from here.. Alex.. it's okay.. thanks for your help.. thanks a lot.."..

Alexis Luthor: .. nervous that he might have forgotten about what he was going to discuss with Clark.. Alexis Luthor starts making Clark Kent some coffee with the milolita filter..

Clark: ...".. it's theft.. it's that I don't fight theft .. Lex... I don't fight theft.. I wanted to make that clear.. Lex.. when I start my career as an investigative journalist.. and as many other things besides.. I won't be fighting theft.. at all.. not an .. whats the expression.. not an iota.."

Alexis Luthor: ..".. thanks Clark.. what was I going to say to that.. I remember now.. thanks Clark.. oh yes.. fascinating.. just fascinating.. I find that absolutely fascinating Clark.. I mean it.. "

- Alexis Luthor wakes up.. he's lying in the downstair's cot.. the whole scene was a dream.. Alexis Luthor goes upstair's to his family room computer and starts writing the aforementioned scene into his website.. starting with.. his father, Andres Luthor .. calling his son Alexis to help him with the wire..-

Alexis Luthor: .. ".. sorry.. dad..."...

scene written by Scott Snyder aka Hanno Ridal Raudsepp.. for Spielberg's / Sophia Copolla co-directed,  "Superman; man of steel; chapter one"...

No comments:

Post a Comment