Pages

Thursday, December 13, 2018

... haunting music composed by Axl Rosenberg.. "Aitherios".. the music of Brandon Routh's Clark Kent's very first flight as .. as Superman.. not by a longshot as Superboy.. he had at least a fifteen year career before this as Superboy as teh local Jim Jarmusch grainy-camcorder of local suburbanites.. Superboy.. in Smallvile.. a local hero in Smallville.. a local Superboy hero in Smallville, Kansas.. this music begins the very first time.. in his life.. that he's in flight.. as Superman.. after talking for years.. for exactly five whole years talking to Non (Robert de Niro) in the newly fountain-of-Rome Fortress of Solitude in the Arctic.. Superman: - in flight -..".... it's different now... it's like.. I can connect to ground-satellite systems.. sonar.. I'm hearing radio's.. I x-nayed teh X-Ray vision.. and Non.. agreed.. it's more like.. wait.. it's like .. silver-photo-emulsion vision.. from the Sherman Silver purchase Act of 1890 that Non mentioned.. it's that my eyes can connect to the silver ions and minerals inside photographs.. and maybe .. navigate thru them..?... is that what I have as a substitute for X-ray vision.. always.. I spent two whole years with Non exactingly training myself with Non to decidedly not have an IOTA of super-strength.. I told Non that I categorically believed that super-strength was evil... and Non.. agreed .. again.. he.. agreed.. and.. he trained me to have the strength of a wrestler.. he told me.. wait.. he's telling me right now that I'm just as strong as Lou Ferreingo.. or Stallone.. or even as strong as.. Hulk Hogan..?..."...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ev23h6fi20s&list=RDEv23h6fi20s&start_radio=1

No comments:

Post a Comment