Pages

Monday, December 17, 2018

Kate Kane:.. ".. I want to DIIEEEEE!!!!... I want to DIEEE!!!!.. i haven't even suhufered.. I haven't even suffered... not at all like that half-naked young victimized boy who was gang-raped for groping young girls of the Fourth Story of Visual Sensations for women.. not at all like those Rusty-Russian-estonian-women who had acorns put inside their posteriors and who had their head shaved and they were left alone like that in the winter forest because they were collaberators collaboraters with the Soviet Regime.. I am Kate Kane and in my sleek slick all-ebony-black Maltese Falcon-costume I haven't suffered at ALL... and I WANT the appropriately-costumed Wonder Woman to horribly kill me with great gore and flourish... so I'll then at least.. be good.....?.. and I can also forgive the sparsely-dressed Wonder Woman.. for that..?.."..

No comments:

Post a Comment