Nude Superwoman (Nude Savanna Samson):..".. ahania.. I always called you my knight in shining armour... and I wanted you.. Ahania.. someday to play.. the definitive, ultimate version of...
.. Sir Galahad..
.. sob.. sob sob..
.. and Joaquin or Crispin Glover as
.. Sir Percy.. Sir Percival..."...
Ahania (Hanno Jason Leigh):.. ".. and .. gentle Superwoman... I read what Nietzsche wrote about the nakedness of gods.. and I got the sense.. from Nietzsche... that the nakedness of gods.. is not the same as.... the nakedness of mortals..."...
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HCJH06770Kg
Sunday, August 11, 2019
Immortal music - Aurora XV 54.. the music of.. Nude Superwoman (Nude Savanna Samson):..".. they are NOT going to hurt Sir Percival.. and they are not.. ahuh... ahuh.. they are NOT... ahuah... ahauh.. they are not.. going to hurt.. the pedophilic feminists are not going to hurt Sir Percival... and they are not.. ahuah.. ahuh.. they are NOT.. going to hurt.. the pedophilic feminists are NOT.. going to hurt.. Sir Galahad.. in Renaissance paintings.. I'm Nude Superwoman.... APOLLOOOO!!!!!!..... HERMMEESSS!!!!!....."... in "Superman; man of tomorrow; chapter one", directed by Steven Spielberg and Sophia Copolla.... with enormous contribution, Leviathan-contribution to this movie from... "The Last Temptation of Christ"- director .. Marty Scorcese...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment