Sunday, August 11, 2019
Really Slow Motion - Dimensions.. the music of.... Ahania Blacksmith (Hanno Jason Leigh).. wondering.. contemplating.. why can I not remember those wise words.. is it.. was it.. called.. a sig.. is it... a sig.. if it is... was it.. Rebecca Jo' Sig... on adelphi forums.. "Violence is the refuge of the incompetent".... words that Ahania Blacksmith (Hanno Jason Leigh) should remember.. the next time he rages againts his father... why does he take his father SO SERIOUSLY.. when his father tells him Ahania Blacksmith that he spends too much money.. isn't his father deliberately cultivating a jovial, almost slightly silly-persona.. just so Ahania Blacksmith (Hanno Jason Leigh).. won't take him.. his father .. so seriously .. when he says such things.. why doesn't Ahania (Hanno Jason Leigh) get the message from his father, Boris Bergshtein.. ".. I'm not SERIOUS..."... "... I'm not SERIOUS.. about the money.. about how you SPEND it... I'm really not SERIOUS about that..".. why can't Ahania (Hanno Jason Leigh) have that message from his father.. register inwardly with him.. why must Ahania (Hanno Jason Leigh) have towering, horror-incompetent rages against his poor father ... instead...?.... perhaps his father once read the Brothers Karamazov by Dostoevsky.. when his father Boris Bergshtein was only his in.. his twenties..?.. and now he is cultivating a persona personality of old Aesop himself.. Fyoder / Fyodor Karamazov .. the eternal, immortal Russia Father of Dostoevsky-lore...
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y2ug7IWgtR8
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment