Pages

Friday, August 2, 2019

Two Steps from Hell - Aratta.. the music of... The Legend of the Superman of earth-2 (Henry Cavill), the younger brother of the elder Superman (Brandon Routh)....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EO_ZvZWLV3M


Superman of earth-2 (Henry Cavill):.."... The system broke my back.. because I'm Superman.. because... I'm Superman.. but that system was Krypton... and when the system that broke me.. was Krypton... it means.. that system strengthened me.. and made me the man I am... I mean... it's.. it's complex... it's .. that.. sorry to crack the wind of a poor phrase.. when Krypton was the system that broke my back... sorry... it.. that breaking of my Kryptonian physiology.. was.. a strengthening of perhaps my ironic texture of soul... perhaps it strengthened the irony in me.. and made me a Super-Creature-Commando of pure Satire.. like I was pure Medusa.. like I was pure.. Gorgon.. Medusa... sniff...".... 


and finally Two Steps from hell - Aratta is the music of..

Nude Lara (Nude Emmanuelle beart):.. ".. All Hail... Kal-ul.. my beloved youngest son, Kal-ul… Conqueror of Hawkworld!!.. All Hail Kal-ul, the Superman of earth-2, herald conqueror of THANAGARIA!!!..."....


.. Steven Spielberg.. mr. Scorcese.. original composers.. can Wojciech Kilar to a version of.. Two Steps from Hell - Arata.. for the pale, light, green binder movie.. "Superman; man of tomorrow; chapter three- the story of Alexis and Nocturna", directed by Steven Spielberg, Sophia Copolla.. and.. sob sob sob.. Scorcese.. sob sob.. sob sob.. for.. Two Steps from Hell - Aratta… Herald Zauriel Conqueror-Ruler Kal-ul.. Ruler of Dystopian Thanagaria... ?... 

No comments:

Post a Comment