Pages

Sunday, August 11, 2019

Xtortion audio - Mephisto's lullaby.. the music that plays during the scene at the very, very, very, very, very end of "The Mighty Thor", directed by Lars von Trier and Sophia Copolla.... Gefn Iduna (Savanna Samson), Natalia Romanova (Scarlett johansson) and Agenboden, Loki's wife, Agenboden (Angelina Jolie).. all three women are naked and they are about to be tortured and half the intestines of Fenris Wolf.. they are all three of them naked women and they are going to be iron-maiden bound by the entrails, the intestines of Fenris Wolf... Loki (Ralph Fiennes) says, "No, the myth the correct myth is that it is Loki who is bound in a cave.. not in Hel I believe... but in a cave and scorching, burning acid falls on his face.. and a very decent the most decent compassionate of women-goddesses .. and I wish I honestly wish I could remember her name.. she does everything she humanely can to alleviate my pain from the scorching, burning, scathing, lacerating acid falling on my face.. by catching it in a bowl as much as she humanely can.. interrupted by her having to repeatedly empty it.. that's the myth and they are sexually, sadistically torturing these women.. my lovers and daughters instead.. NO!!.. HELA (Uma Thurman / Bela Thoren).. HELLCAT (Sunyata Herzegovenia)....".. and.. Heimdall (Crispin Glover):...".. Amora (Arienne Zucker).. Christine (Arienne Zucker)... it's time for you.. you too.. Valkyrie Freyja Mardoll (Cynthia Belleview).. Balder (Sean Bean) and I are going to find to find a save place for both of you... the Demonic-Aryan-Fury has overwhelmed Thor.. and no woman on Asgard is safe.. come with us.. both of you.. ?.. sorry... can both of you come with Balder and me...?.."...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ipCIlaij39E

No comments:

Post a Comment