Pages

Sunday, October 27, 2019

Bad idea - methinks .. bad idea.. to have Cheetah manipulated by Maxwell Lord into.. finding.. artifacts..?.. I think this video-clip says... I know the mentality.. it's a strategem to protect the Cheetah who DC comics / Warner Brothers / Time Magazine (?) is insisting more and more horrifically on her more feral.. sorry.. on her more .. this is a terrible word.. on her more animalistic appearance.. their is a hellish artistic agenda to dehumanize the Cheetah may making her look more and more animalistic and to annihilate her of all vestige of her beautiful, lithe warrior-cheetah demeanour.. but I honestly think the way to battle this horrific.. Time Magazine (?)-agenda.. is to help the cheetah / barbara minerva be a independant an agent as possible.. not merely as an agent of Maxwell Lord (Pedro Pascal)... this movie "Wonder Woman - 1984" already looks SERIOUSLY underwhelming to me... a truly disappointing sequel / sequal is what it looks like...

By the way... was it ever Patty Jenkins' idea to have Maxwell Lord be the villain.... Patty Jenkins writes .."Well... Hello Max".. as her comment on her .. was it a twitter..?.. wait.. you can't have a drawing from the JLI comic in your twitter … Patty Jenkins wrote.."Well..  Hello Max".. just like Maxwell Lord was an old friend of hers...


I think Leonardo de Caprio is saying that even if it were humanly possible to cast himself as Maxwell Lord.. it wouldn't.. it's that presently movie media-celebrity Leonardo de Caprio.. is looking for another Dana.. another Dana.. another Dana.. another Dana.. or worse yet.. he's looking for Dana himself...


Patty Jenkins.. read Nietzsche... read Nietzsche.. in English.. in English.. to help you with "Wonder Woman - 1984"...

Morgan la Fay:..".. I am Morgan la Fay... and I came forward in my guise as a white angel of.. I came forward decades early to warn you about.. sob sob.. to warn you about the future horrors.. of Camelot... of poor poor Camelot... I came forward decades earlier as a white angel of Camelot.. as a white angel of Camelot.. to warn the public about poor, poor Camelot.. and.. I have always been so treu in my soul as myself Morgan la Fay having the true soul of Prince Amerigo... and in Finn Wake.. "Camelot prince of Denmark" means me.. it means that Morgan la Fay is the Camelot prince of Denmark in question.. and it was so horrifically hard for James Joyce to write that phrase.. in Finnegans Wake.."..

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wD67nGmq7PI

No comments:

Post a Comment