Pages

Wednesday, October 30, 2019

Hi-finesse - embrace the pain.. is the music of.. the true meaning perhaps of.. James Joyce's famous phrase.."camelot prince of dinmurk".. must be that Hamlet, the most subversive character in the history of literature, Hamlet.. he is going to transform the castration-worthy entity of Camelot itself.. he is going to transform the truly vile entity of Camelot itself.. into himself.. into himself Prince Hamlet.. to destroy the very historical foundations of Camelot... and to create a treu mediaeval earthquake of Camelot.. by transforming Camelot into the earthquake soul of prince Hamlet, prince of Denmark... hi-finesse - embrace the pain...

hi-finesse - embrace the pain is also the music of...

Leonardo de Caprio's younger brother:..".. scorcese.. mr. scorcese.. I have to talk to you.. I can't believe the horrific, satanic misogyny that was supposed to be in the remake of "Wolf of Wall Street"... in the labyrinthinely elusively situated remake of "Wolf of Wall Street".. against Harley Quinn.. against Margot Robbie.. against.. sob sob.. against poor, poor, innocent beautiful Margot Robbie.. scorcese.. mr. scorcese.. I  have to talk to you.. mr. scorcese.. their is supposed to be satanic, sadistic misogyny againt young beautiful women in hte the average scorcese movie... I I can't believe the things I was supposed to say about Margo Robbi.. the scene where I'm being body-doubled by Victoria Brianne Hill... on youtube.. maybe.. maybe I didn't know that.. maybe that's my older brother Leonardo de Caprio who was arranging a protective film-device for Victoria Brianne Hill, Lois Lane's (Victoria Hill's) little sister-cousin, Victoria Brianne Hill.. I might have really thought that I was replacing with myself so much nightmarish, horror-sexual abuse of women in the elusive remake of "Wolf of Wall Street".. in a way I honestly didn't understand... and that.. that's what happened..."...



https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8sZyY1DkAik&list=RD8sZyY1DkAik&start_radio=1

No comments:

Post a Comment