Pages

Wednesday, October 30, 2019

Two Steps from Hell - Caradhras... is the music of.. I'm a David Burzstein... who made a contract.. to compromise myself.. to protect emmanuelle beart from sexual torture.. and.. I'm not in "La Belle Noiseuse"... I'm not in a single scene in "La Belle Noiseuse"... it's not me who plays her boyfriend.. in "La Belle Noiseuse".. he's a much, much, much younger man than me.. the David Burzstein who plays emmanuelle beart's boyfriend in "La Belle Noiseuse"... he's too young.. he's too young.... their's an older David Burzstein.. no.. he's definitely not me.. either.. you don't know what I look like.."...

Two Steps from Hell - Caradhras.. is the music of..

Unca Marcus:..".. I'm scaring my sons.. my sons are so withdrawn.. I'm scaring my sons.."...



https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aBodhgVPbxs&list=RDEO_ZvZWLV3M&index=3

No comments:

Post a Comment