Pages

Wednesday, October 30, 2019

Two Steps from Hell - Blackout .. is the music of.. a woman in a small role in a Kevin Bacon movie says:..".. they can't see me in that movie.. they can't see that face I make in that movie.. my face.. my face can't behave like that.. I can't believe my face.. can possibly make a facial expression like.. sob sob.. like that.. please.. please no..."...

Two Steps from Hell - Blackout is also the music of..

Illeana Douglas:..".. I was extremely powerful in "Cape Fear".. I expressed real pain and terror in "Cape Fear".. but in that Kevin Bacon movie.. I think I was.. maybe I was doing commentary on my  odious treatment of Nicole Kidman in "To die For".. trying to pay up everything that is ultra-annoying about the persona of Illeana Douglas.. in that Kevin Bacon movie.. sort of.. ultra-stylize that.. wait.. oboy…"...


https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JuvQit7JaZo&list=RDEO_ZvZWLV3M&index=5

No comments:

Post a Comment