Pages

Tuesday, October 15, 2019

Dramatic Music - Becoming Human.. the music of... Superman (Brandon Routh):..".. I dunno.. you know, ms. Lane.. it's that... I think of that Hamlet quote.. "... the time is out of joint.. oh cursed spite.. that ever I was born to set it right..".. I think and ponder over that quote so, so, so much.. ms. Lane.. and... I feel.. it's like.. maybe this is something else.. but I felt something in my soul.. I felt like.. something had been so misplaced in my soul.. something.. evil.. a misplacement that was.. evil.. something that so verily should not have happened.. at ALL.. happened with my soul... where something came that was so.. inaccurate.. that's the word.. inaccurate... it was.. inaccurate.. and this was ... something truly .. evil.. that had .. decided who I would be.. forevermore...?.. - quoth the Raven.. ms. Lane.."...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YByHabes8cQ

No comments:

Post a Comment