Pages

Tuesday, October 15, 2019

Thunderstep Music - Dare the Impossible.. is the music of.. Jaina (Claire Danes):..".. How do I explain this... I was once a child.. and my twin-womb-brother Jin.. he never was.. he never ever was.. a child... he left the womb .. as adult-Jedi-Warrior Jin (Jude Law).. and I spent my wee childhood.. alone.. an only child.. little Jaina (Wendy Koalomoss.. Kate Moss's daughter.. ? - with the actress name.. Wendy Koalamoss..?..)... I felt him.. as a child.. as a ghost.. as almost like he was still my female-phantom-double... and then when I met Jin (Jude Law).. finally .. for the very first time in my life.. as a twenty-nine year old woman Jaina.. I met my twin-brother Jin.. in a gentle-seedy pub on Coruscent.. and he bought me a rich, spicy bowl of wood-cut french fries... and a coffee.. and then he bought me.. a Rickards Red.. and that is how I first met.. Jin (Jude Law)..."...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R9UwgVKBiiY

No comments:

Post a Comment