Pages

Tuesday, November 26, 2019

Berenda Salverda - Duality.. is the music of.. Monica Bellucci:.. ".. I want to play Bear-Woman... i want the next Batwoman.. the next Hawkwoman.. to be BearWoman.. and I want to play her.. BearWoman.. I want to play BearWoman.. and maybe.. hopefully .. to write her.. ?.."...

Berend Salverda - Duality .. is also teh the music of.. Amber Heard is... Fionna Dostoevsky.. aka "CroccodileWoman".....


https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZPAK8eyw3ao


Fionna Dostoevsky:.."... I read a book.. "Man is the Prey".. which stated.. I read the book at the North York Central Library... the book stated that human beings were part of the Croccodile's natural prey.. I never forgot that... I never did.. I think..  I believe it was Theodore Roosevelt who swore that crocodiles must be eradicated.. brutally eradicated.. paraphrasing.. trying to remember what he said... Irwin.. Steve Irwin.. heh.. ahh.. oh no.. did .. he.. what.. sob.. Steve Irwin.. died.. ?.. sob sob.. "

Bear Woman:.. ".. I am feeling the womb-core of maternal love within the soul, consciousness and physiology of both female bears and of male bears within myself... of the Great Grizzly Bears.. but.. Polar Bears remain an eternal mystery to me.. the lithe, sinuous beautiful swimmers who are.. Polar Bears.. Polar Bears … just like dolphins.. are Polar Bears.. or even like .. porpoises.. ?..."



Spider-Man:.. ".. and Spider-man .. knows.. forevermore .. quoth the Raven .. that with great power comes great responsibility for the welfare of female superheroes and of female supervillains.. and I am May Welland issue #823- pledged to protect and defend with my very life both Bear-Woman and CroccodileWoman.. "...


Monica Bellucci:..".. Tommy.. ?.. - .. I think Greg Rucka's writing Fionna Dostoevsky.... "...

No comments:

Post a Comment