Pages

Wednesday, November 27, 2019

Track 12 of the CD.. U2 Achtung, Baby.. Track 12 of this CD.. a song called.. "Love is Blindness".. is the song of.. eric norris's style of.. his approach to acting .. where eric norris might say.. ".. but these young actors are saying.. 'I don't even know who I'm playing... I have no consciousness or awareness whatsoever of what character I'm playing.. for years.. for years this is the case.. and I'm feeling horrible... just awful.... I'm feeling awful.. and me feeling miserable and horrible and awful and not even having any idea at all what character I'm playing.. that's my performance in as many as 51 or 52 movies.. '.. ?... and that's me .. that's my eric norris's approach to acting.. which is... just be yourself.. just be as close to being yourself and only yourself as possible... and that's your performance in the movie.. as all your characters.. as every single character you will ever play.. yourself... your character.. as wide a swath and compass of characters as imaginable.. is always.. yourself.. be yourself.. having a rotten, horrible, miserable life.. is you as.. who you are.. in any movie whatsoever... that's movie-acting.. eric norris..."... eric norris might say those words...

No comments:

Post a Comment