Pages

Tuesday, November 26, 2019

Dark Fantasy Music - Reign of the Dark.. is the music of.. the phantom image of King Arthur (Kenneth Branagh)... talking to pre-crisis Morgan la Fay.. from mediaeval Camelot.... King Arthur-phantom-image (Kenneth Branagh):..".. Morgan la fay.. please come back... you are welcome back at Camelot... we have an ornate throne bedroom of calm ocean mist atmosphere sleep gentle alchemical ingrediants in the air prepared for you.. gentle morgan la fay... you need sleep... you need good sleep.. you are still welcome back at Camelot... I know what happened.. I know... I .. I saw it.. I'm .. I'm sorry... I know it is written in the scrolls that it is the destiny of Morgan la fay to kill children.. but you are still my older sister.. Morgan la fay.. and you are welcome back at Camelot.. with all my heart.. with all my heart.. Sir Lancelot and Sir Galahad miss you.. Morgan la fay.. they miss their old sparring-partner of gentle ladylike compassion..."...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V6me8wZ0whg

No comments:

Post a Comment