Pages

Wednesday, November 27, 2019

Maxwell Lord is Leonardo de Caprio...

Maxwell Lord (Leonardo de Caprio):..".. I've been buried alive in an iron maiden mental institution for at least three years now.. three years.. it's the Kathy Bates thing with no longer having a name.. for I have been brutally disenchanfrised of being of the name Maxwell Lord.. it's Maxwell House coffee.. it's the Maxwell equations and the Lorentz equations in electromagnetism... it's Winston Lord in Orwell's "1984".. it's the House of Lords.. it's oh my Lord who art in heaven.. I have been disembowelled and eviscerated from my very intestines the name Maxwell Lord has been ripped out of my physiology and identity and my very lack of a soul itself.. three years ago and counting.. for the whole duration of the past three years.. it's not only that I never will be Maxwell Lord it's that I never was Maxwell Lord... I am just.. the monster.. perhaps.. my name is.. 'monster'.. altho their is a book written by a very charismatic and commanding black man .. a book called.. 'monster'.. that word may be copyrighted to him.. in a very scary way.. the black man monster.. ?.. - finally becomes Samuel L. Jackson.. even after he played Nick Fury so beautifully and lovingly and with such nuance in  Joss Whedon's "The Avengers".. ?.. and with such use of low voice.. like Denzel Washington in "Crimson Tide".. I dunno.. what is my real name.. he's my brother.. he's my slightly younger brother, Ahania.. I'm calling myself by my brother's name... Ahania Blacksmith... I come from the lineague of Blacksmith-Lords.. no longer allowed to be a Lord.. no longer allowed to be a Lord.. Blacksmith is the name of our mother.. the name of Ahania's and my mother is.. Margaret Blacksmith.. like Queen Margaret in Shakespeare's "Henry the Sixth" plays.. the history plays about the War of the Roses... which Walt Whitman loves so passionately and electrifyingly... "....

No comments:

Post a Comment